Most decisions in the corporate world have financial implications. Therefore, financial understanding is imperative, even for non-finance professionals.
+fin is an interactive management development program, that will help you understand the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of the relation between finance and individual functions.
+fin will offer a perspective on how businesses and promoters earn profits, invest / spend money, and account for the money.
You will also understand how to interpret annual reports. Besides, you will gain insight into efficient use of money and underlying competitive advantages.
Why do you need …?
+fin is the critical plus, which has to be added to your normal domain strengths, to help you deliver better value to your organisation.
Most non-finance professionals attend this program, at least once in their career. Many attend it more than once.
Our program is unique, because it is embedded with corporate experiences, that make the program more practical and useful.
Who will benefit from …?
+fin is appropriate for middle management professionals of all backgrounds, including–
- Marketing, Sales & Distribution
- Human Resources
- Systems & IT
- Research & Development
Curriculum for …
+fin for companies is customised to suit your needs. The standard 6-day program covers the following:
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Fund Flow
- Typical financial accounting processes
- Evaluation of Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis
- Common Size Statement
- Operating & Financial Leverage
- Contribution Analysis and Breakeven Point
- Cost Accounting
- Determining the cost per unit of a product
- Cost v/s Value
- Typical cost accounting processes
- Relevant Costs
- Management Accounting
- Capital Expenditure Evaluation
- Other Corporate Decisions
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Projections
- Managing in Recessionary Conditions
Sundar facilitates most of our programs. Given his width of education, expertise and exposure, we do a range of programs on strategy, finance, economics, markets & business development in India and abroad.
Our programs are not about slides. They are serious memorable learning experiences. Most of our MDPs are customised to meet specific client requirements.